Why Fashion’s SMS Strategies Are Evolving
Introduction of SMS marketing
SMS marketing is a simple method of marketing are used to promote services and product by using text SMS.
Benefits Of SMS marketing in the Fashion industry
- Higher Open Rate: - One of the biggest benefits of SMS marketing is the fact that texts are opened up to 98 % of the time when received by your customers
- Cost Effective: - It doesn’t cost much at all to send a text to a customer, It’s generally much more affordable when you compare it to other.
- Best for newcomers: - Especially for businesses that are just starting out and are looking for a way to start advertising without spending too much money in one go.
- Mobile friendly: -Being able to present your business as mobile-friendly is incredibly important these days.
- Fast Delivery: - The benefits of SMS marketing really shine here because this kind of advertising requires little prep time.
- Strengthens Customer Engagement: -SMS doesn’t just give you the option to engage with your customers more, It can also give your customers a way to engage with you.
- Flexible and Customizable: -When it comes to benefits of SMS marketing, one of the best is the fact that it is so versatile, You can mix and match text messages to fit with different things to help promote your business.
- Why is the opportunity for retailers to use SMS strategies growing?
I would place the trends fueling the growth of SMS in two buckets: first, the trends that were present before the onset of Covid-19 and second, the shifts in consumer behavior due to the on-going effects of the pandemic, Prior to the start of the pandemic, it was getting harder and harder to reach people via email. Their inboxes were cluttered with competing messaging, with open rates and click-through rates decreasing.
The second factor that has made it increasingly important to have a direct line of communication with consumers is the rise of mobile commerce.
· How is consumer interaction with SMS changing?
SMS is definitely becoming much more of the two-way channel that it should be, allowing consumers to engage in real-time, two-way conversations with brands.
How can SMS strategies be used to build communities?
· I think that the number one thing that consumers want is to be heard — and we often forget that Listening, letting them know that they are being heard, is a powerful thing, That's how trust and relationships are built, whether it's in our everyday life with family, friends, co-workers, or with the consumers that we interact with.
What opportunities for growth excite you for the future?
· I believe that luxury brands are going to start sharing their viewpoints on a wide variety of subject matters as Millennial, Gen-Z consumers and younger cohorts share these viewpoints and starts that two-way conversation about what you believe in via text messaging, which feels authentic to the consumer due to that personal, one-on-one interaction.